You’ve Got Claims, also known as YGC, is a debt placement management software where you can trigger alerts, run reports and more. If you have an account with YGC, you can have it integrated with SimplicityCollect. Just contact our technical support and we can enable it for your account.
Once enabled, you can go to Settings > YGC Settings to set up your FTP information.
Please note that the cost of using the YGC feature is $30 per month and will be added to your monthly fee.
Basics & Receiving and Sending Files
1. A message will appear letting you know FTP information does not exist yet. Click OK, and enter your FTP credentials and an email address (this is for automated emails to be sent to, regarding report logs or error files).
2. Once the correct credentials are recognized, the Receiving area will show files in that FTP folder. This can be used to import files from YGC, or you can physically browse for a file. These files from YGC contain information such as existing account data, brand new account data, update files, etc.
3. When files are imported into Simplicity from this Receiving area, the software looks at the current PCodes on the account (to be discussed next), and it updates the account(s) based on what data is on the file.
4. The Sending section is for sending files from Simplicity back to YGC. This includes changes made to the accounts based on the PCodes associated with the statuses. (“If this, then this” mentality). The Sending section is not automated, so you can send the files whenever you like. Hovering your mouse over each Sending file shows you what records they contain. A preview also exists at the bottom of the screen to see what each record sent.
5. The other tabs at the top (Reconciliation, Error, and Logs) will display results from files that were Received or Sent.
PCodes and How to Use Them
PCodes, also called process codes, are a type of identifier from YGC that connects to your statuses in Simplicity. As mentioned earlier, when files are Sent and Received to/from YGC, these codes are triggered on accounts.
To see what PCodes are available you can go to Settings > YGC Settings. At the top of the window, click the PCodes tab. You can browse the library of PCodes, or add your own. If you add a new one, just refresh the screen to see the new PCode.
Tying a PCode to a Status Type
Go to Settings > Collection Statuses. Find the Status Type you want to apply it to and click the Select button. A list of the Statuses within this Status Type will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. At the bottom will be an option to add a Pcode to this Status Type (and subsequently, all Statuses attached to it).
When tying a PCode to a Status Type, you can also put in a YGCSenderID (also called ClientID) in to say which Client the account is tied to/coming from.
Tying a PCode to a Status
Go to Settings > Collection Statuses. Find the Status Type you want to apply it to and click the Select button. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see a list of all the Statuses within that type. Next to the Status in question, click the Select button. It will highlight the Status, and you can then add a PCode the same way as mentioned above. This will only affect this single Status, and not any others within that Status Type group.
When tying a PCode to a Status, you can also put in a YGCSenderID (also called ClientID) in to say which Client the account is tied to/coming from.
Mapping Custom Fields
Go to Settings >> YGC Settings >> Mapping
Select Record Code 35 from the Add/Edit Mapping drop down box.
Once selected, YGC record code fields and Simplicity fields will automatically populate in the columns on the left.
Similar to the process of mapping imports, select the YGC field you would like to map from the left column and match it to the custom field in the middle column. Once you have selected a YGC field and a custom field then click Add >>. After completing the mapping, click Save.
Setting Up Your Clients for Use With YGC
First, access your Client in question by going in Simplicity to Settings > Clients. Once you select the Client on the left-hand side of the screen, check the box called YGC Active in the Client Info section.
Secondly, you’ll want to enter a ClientID in the next box. These ClientID numbers are provided by YGC for your convenience. When you’re done, make sure to click the Save floppy disc icon at the top.
You can find a list of the YGC data information here: https://www.youvegotclaims.com/DataStandard/DSDisplay.aspx
You can also find a list of what our YGC records/fields report from/to here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9WR2qnxMGyRqKdqyWcH75tRUF0-f4VANzVas2b4w4Y/edit?usp=sharing