QuickBooks Online Setup Tutorial
How to integrate Simplicity Collect with QuickBooks Online:
- Go to the QuickBooks Administration page.
- Check “QuickBooks Payments Feed Enabled”.
- Under “QuickBooks Edition”, check “Online”.
- Press “Save Settings”.
- Follow the instructions on QuickBooks Online until you are redirected back to Simplicity.
- The QB Online box should now look like the screenshot below:
- In the “Sync” box, press “Request Debtor Sync”.
Once the sync is finished, the “Deposit to Bank Account” dropdown under “Settings” should be filled with a list of the available accounts. QuickBooks Online is now integrated with Simplicity Collect.
On the next page, I will explain how to link a Simplicity account to a QuickBooks account, so that the payments go to the right place.
How to link a Simplicity account to a QuickBooks Online account:
- Open an account.
- Go to the Financials tab.
- Under “QuickBooks”, press “[Update Account]” to open a dialog.
- Under “QuickBooks Account”, select the account that you wish to record payments to.
- If you wish for only a certain disbursement to be recorded, then select that disbursement under “Disbursement Type”.
- Press “Submit Update”.
On the next page, I will explain how to see the payments in QuickBooks Online.
How to see payments imported from Simplicity Collect in QuickBooks Online:
- Here, you will see all payments that have been imported to the account from Simplicity Collect.On the left sidebar, press “Accounting”.
- Find the desired account and press “View register”.
If you have questions, please contact Simplicity support.