NOTE: This article contains information pertaining to Administrators and (possibly) Superusers with necessary permissions. If you need something updated, please contact your company administrator.
There may be times where a group of accounts need to be grouped together and worked separately from your general accounts. Assigning an account to a queue allows work to be further organized and can be used rather than or in addition to assigning them to a specific user.
Creating User Queues
- Click Settings > Administrators > Collectors / Employees.
- Click the cog icon to the right of User Queues (the Queue Manager).
- Enter a name in the blank field, and click “Add New”.
- Select the Queue from the “Queues:” box you’d like to add collectors to.
- Select the appropriate users from the “Collectors:” box.
- Click “Add >>” for each to add them to the “Has Access:” list.
- Once the correct permissions are set, click “Save”.
Restricting Accounts to a Queue
Sometimes there are accounts that have special circumstances. Perhaps they need to be:
- Reviewed by multiple individuals (and therefore cannot be assigned to a single collector)
- They are being sold to another company and should not be worked anymore
- They are accounts that refuse to pay, that filed bankruptcy, or are deceased
- They are accounts that are paid in full or settled in full
In these cases, you can assign the accounts to a Queue. Queues are like holding bins for your accounts, and make them more private. By default, NO collectors can access accounts in a queue unless you give them explicit access. You need to visit the Queue Manager to select a Queue, and then choose collectors who should or should not have access.
Assigning accounts to a Queue in Bulk
- Click on Tools > Bulk Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- In the top portion of the screen are filters. These filters are used to limit the accounts that you will be making changes to. Choose a combination of filters to show only the accounts you want to make changes to. (Ex. If you want to choose only accounts that are assigned a certain status and belong to a certain collector, filter by both the specific status, and specific collector.)
- When you have selected your desired filters, click View Accounts.
- A list of up to 500 accounts populate in the list below the filters. Any accounts that exceed the first 500 are available through the Get Next ### Records button.
- If the option ‘Do Not Limit’ is selected, there will be no 500 account limit. All accounts within your selected criteria will be marked for the desired action, without the option to deselect individual accounts.
- By default, all of the accounts in the list are selected. Only accounts that have a check next to them can have actions performed on them.
Below the list of accounts is where the actions are applied to the accounts. In the drop-down list, you can change ALL to Number or Percent to specify how many accounts of those with a checkmark you want to perform actions on.
- In the checkbox options, click the “Assign to Queue:” checkbox.
- Select the appropriate queue from the corresponding drop-down to the right.
- Click Perform Selected Actions.
Assigning accounts to a Queue individually
- Access the account.
- Choose the appropriate collector from the “Collector” drop down on the Claim Details page.
- Click Save.