The Automatic Export Manager allows you to create an export file of your information from Simplicity.
- Choose your Export Type. (Account or Notes)
- Choose a Filter Name that you wish to run the export using. These configuration options need to be created prior to using the Automatic Export Manager.
- Choose your File Type, CSV or TXT.
-If TXT is selected, you will also be able to choose your delimiter.
- Create a Configuration Name to identify your export configuration.
In the Transmission Settings, you will have to tell Simplicity where to pull the file(s) from. To do so:
- Pick the Type of transmission you’ll be performing, either FTP, FTPS, or SFTP.
- Provide the Host location, Remote Path, Username and Password to access the FTP/FTPS/SFTP.
- Provide a Notification Email where you would like to receive updates concerning new files.
- Add an Export Description for when they occur.
- Provide a date for when the Next Run should be.
- Choose whether or not you would like the software to Delete Previous Exports from the host location.
- Click “Add Export Schedule” to save your new configuration.
Once created, you will have options to:
-Edit specific configurations
-Delete specific configurations
-Pause a configuration so it does not run
-Run a configuration immediately