If you find yourself performing the same filtering, exports, or bulk actions on your accounts, you can save those filters as a workflow Configuration. This is located at the top of the Filters pop-up screen, and also on the Bulk Account Manager and Data Exporter tools respectively.
1. Enter all of your filters and export fields (if any) as you want them normally.
2. Go up to the box at the top of the screen called Name: and enter a name for the Configuration you would like to save.
3. Click the Add button to the right-hand side of the box.
4. This Configuration will now appear in the list on the upper left-hand side of the screen, where it says [Configuration].
5. To load a former Configuration, select it from the drop-down list and then click the Load button.
- When you have a Configuration selected from this list, you can use the Load button to load it, the Update button to update it (if you make any changes to the filters and/or data elements below) or the Delete button to remove it completely.
6. The Configuration settings will now automatically populate in a) the Filters area and (optional) b) the Actions or Export Configurations sections for specific tools.