Quick Reports were designed to provide a place where SimplicityCollect Support staff could create custom reports easily for clients. All of the reports found in this section were created for existing clients and made available to all Simplicity clients for use as is deemed appropriate by each client.
Certain reports may also have a show report formulas button that breaks down the information in the report even more.
Once you have set the proper filters, click on the button Generate Report. You can use the page numbers and/or arrows at the top to navigate documents with multiple pages.
Saving, Printing, and/or Exporting the Report:
You can click the Export button to choose which type of program you’d like to open the report in. You can export, open, or save the report in either Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, or PDF format:
You will have to use the above option to Print the report, as each program has its own print functionality. You’ll even be able to customize the report prior to printing, depending on the program.
NOTE: The system does not automatically save these reports each time you generate them; they are always generated in real time. You can generate them as rarely or as often as you wish to. If you need to save a copy of each one, you can create a folder on your computer to store them in, or generate them again at a later date.
75/25 Split Report:
- NRA = collector name
- # Closer Sets = is half the number of cases with payment agreements for “collector” type users and the judgment entered date = the report date
- Total $ Closer Sets = either the first payment amount on an agreement or the first payment amount * the client commission rate * .0075
- # of Caller Sets = half the number of cases with payment agreements assigned to an employee or not
- Total $ Caller Sets = either the first payment amount on an agreement or the first payment amount * the client commission rate * .0025
- Total Set Credit = # closer sets + # caller sets
- Total Money Credit = Total $ Closer Sets + Total $ Caller Sets
- Month Total Cleared = Sum of agency amount on accounts where the assigned employee is a collector
- Month Total w/ Postdates = Month Total Cleared + postdated payments for the month
- Next Month PostDates = The postdated payments for next month where the employee is a collector
- Filter by Start Date
- Click Generate Report
If you would like to see how this report applies to your accounts specifically, we suggest creating a test account which can be applied to any number of practice scenarios.
For any filters that have a listed box of options available (such as Collectors or Clients), multiple items can be selected from that box by holding the CTRL button (or COMMAND button) while clicking each item.