This report shows all supplemental examinations that need to be scheduled. Schedule the hearing and then prepare the paperwork to be filed with the court.
- This reports shows all accounts with a date entered under “Unsatisfied Return Received” but no date entered under “Supp Exam Sent to Court.”
- Accounts that have a date entered in “Supp Exam Sent to Court” but it pre-dates the “Unsatisfied Return Received” date, will show on this report.
- This report shows only “Open Records,” not “Closed Records.”
- These accounts will not have a “Legal Standing” of “WFI,” “Body Writ Sent,” or “Lien Received.”
- These accounts will not have a “Garnishment Recheck Date” entered.
- These accounts will not have a “Payment” entered within 37 days.
- These accounts will not have an entry in “Writ Sent for Filing” that post-dates the date entered under “Unsatisfied Return Received.”
- Client Name
- Collection Statuses
If you would like to see how this report applies to your accounts specifically, we suggest creating a test account which can be applied to any number of practice scenarios.
For any filters that have a listed box of options available (such as Collectors or Clients), multiple items can be selected from that box by holding the CTRL button (or COMMAND button) while clicking each item.
All legal reports may be exported as a .csv file by clicking on the “Export to a CSV File” button at the top of the report.