This report shows all bank garnishments sent to the sheriff but have not received a response (meaning payment or unsatisfied return) from the sheriff within 60 days. Follow up with the sheriff on these accounts.
- This report shows all accounts that have a date entered for “Bank Garnish Sent” which is more than 60 days old and there is no date entered under “Bank Garnish Received.”
- This report shows only “Open Records,” not “Closed Records.”
- These accounts will not have a “Legal Standing” of “WFI,” “Body Writ Sent,” or “Lien Received.”
- These accounts will not have a “Garnishment Recheck Date” entered.
- These accounts will not have an “Unsatisfied Return Received” date entered.
- Client Name
- Collection Statuses
If you would like to see how this report applies to your accounts specifically, we suggest creating a test account which can be applied to any number of practice scenarios.
For any filters that have a listed box of options available (such as Collectors or Clients), multiple items can be selected from that box by holding the CTRL button (or COMMAND button) while clicking each item.
All legal reports may be exported as a .csv file by clicking on the “Export to a CSV File” button at the top of the report.