This report shows all wage garnishments sent to the sheriff, but on which there has not been a response (meaning payment or unsatisfied return) from the sheriff within 90 days. Follow up with the sheriff to inquire on the status of the garnishment. If the sheriff hasn’t received a response from the employer, you can remind them to follow up with the employer or you can contact the employer yourself.
- This report shows all accounts with a date entered for “Garnish Wages Sent” that is more than 90 days old but that have no date entered for “Garnish Wages Received.”
- This report shows only “Open Records,” not “Closed Records.”
- These accounts will not have a “Legal Standing” of “WFI,” “Body Writ Sent,” or “Lien Received.”
- These accounts will not have a “Garnish Recheck Date” entered.
- These accounts will not have an “Unsatisfied Return Received” date entered.
- These accounts will not have a future “Pay Agreement Date.”
- Client Name
- Collection Statuses
If you would like to see how this report applies to your accounts specifically, we suggest creating a test account which can be applied to any number of practice scenarios.
For any filters that have a listed box of options available (such as Collectors or Clients), multiple items can be selected from that box by holding the CTRL button (or COMMAND button) while clicking each item.
All legal reports may be exported as a .csv file by clicking on the “Export to a CSV File” button at the top of the report.