The Client Report is designed to provide a brief summary of the status of each account to each of your clients. It provides details like when the status was last changed, what the current account status is, when the last payment was made, what the current balance is, and what the initial balance was. This report is helpful for your clients to see what progress is being made on their accounts.
Client Reports can be used for (but not limited to) the following:
- To provide an overview for your clients
- To see recent activity on your accounts
- To see the note history for a group of accounts at once
- To see accounts that have had a status change within a certain date range
- Report Name*
- Status Type
- Status Date From/To
- Action Codes
- Sort By
- Claim Receive Date From/To
*The Report Name filter refers to the various Client Reports we have available. They are variations of one another, and we recommend running each one at least once to get an idea of what style will best fit your company model:
- Client Status Report The full report with all the fields that clients typically request information on.
- Client Status Report – Simple A more simplified version of the full report, cutting out recent payment information.
- Client Status Report 2 Similar to the full report, but focuses on the payoff of the original principal amount.
Generating the Report:
Once you have set the proper filters, click on the button Generate Report. You can use the page numbers and/or arrows at the top to navigate documents with multiple pages. The last page also shows you the totals for all the information on the various pages.
Saving, Printing, and/or Exporting the Report:
You can click the Export button to choose which type of program you’d like to open the report in. You can export, open, or save the report in either Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, or PDF format:
You will have to use the above option to Print the report, as each program has its own print functionality. You’ll even be able to customize the report prior to printing, depending on the program.
NOTE: The system does not automatically save these reports each time you generate them; they are always generated in real time. You can generate them as rarely or as often as you wish to. If you need to save a copy of each one, you can create a folder on your computer to store them in, or generate them again at a later date.
If you would like to see how this report applies to your accounts specifically, we suggest creating a test account which can be applied to any number of practice scenarios.
For any filters that have a listed box of options available (such as Collectors or Clients), multiple items can be selected from that box by holding the CTRL button (or COMMAND button) while clicking each item.