There are times you may wish to delete a previously entered transaction on an account. This can happen when:
- You accidentally added an item to the wrong account
- An employee accidentally double-posted a payment
- You want to remove transactions you were using to test out a feature, and more
When this happens, you can use the following steps:
1) Go to the Financials tab of the account in question.
2) Navigate to the transaction you’d like to delete, and click the Delete button .
3) Confirm you’d like to delete the transaction by clicking OK.
Editing, deleting, voiding, or marking a payment NSF will NOT refund money to the debtor. If you need to process a refund, you must go through your merchant/payment processor.