Debt Collection Software Updates
In an effort to make sure that Simplicity Collect is both user friendly and up to date with all latest collection laws and trends, we are providing the following list of version release notes. Each release note will contain the version number and the items addressed in each version. Your current software version can be found at the very bottom of your software.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (April 11, 2017)
- New Feature – Client documents: these are just like account documents except they are tied to clients instead of accounts and can be uploaded through the client portal without having to first select an account.
- Enhancement – Declined one time payments will now add a note like declined payment plan payments do.
- Enhancement – Transaction descriptions column added to the note export if “Include Transactions” is checked.
- Enhancement – Added a description filter to accounting tab. Applying the filter will show only the selected descriptions and the balance based on them. This affects the “Print Summary of Trust Account” report as well.
- Enhancement – The client doc upload notification feature has been moved from settings > clients to settings > user notification settings as an option.
- Enhancement – Added TEXT option to User Notifications.
- Enhancement – Changed wording on check payment needed email reminder.
- Enhancement – Added ability to get all helpdesk tickets for given user whom made the last comment for a given date range (used for Simplicity Support Team only).
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug when post dated payment is disabled it remains marked as **not applied**.
- Bug Fix – Made some changes and updates to account access when using “access own accounts only”.
- Bug Fix – Fixed “bullet” issue and RETURN (newline) issue in pop-up notification manager.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (Mar 28 2017)
- New Feature – Added User Queues so accounts can now wbe organized into different “queues” rather than assigning them to a specific user.
- New Feature – Added a new “Print Summary of Trust Account” report to Accounting tab which works similar to the “Print Statement of Account” from Claim Details
- Enhancement – Added a new export field “Open/Closed Status” which exports TRUE if the account is closed and FALSE if not.
- Enhancement – Added option to include transaction notes in notes export
- Enhancement – Convenience fees will now work with Payscout’s 3 step fee process
- Enhancement – Successful payment plan payments now add account notes (this was pushed to production early)
- Enhancement – Increased result limit for debtor auto-complete text boxes to 100 and added a scroll bar
- Enhancement – Added YGC records 41 and 42 to General File
- Bug Fix – Added fixes to the account filter “Order Results By”
- Bug Fix – Custom search filters now clear when page refreshes or when going to a different page
- Bug Fix – Fixed sorting by “originated date“ on the home screen
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (Mar 14 2017)
- New Feature – Documents can now be emailed in bulk from the Bulk Account Manager (BAM) tool
- New Feature – Documents can now be generated asynchronously from the Bulk Account Manager (BAM) tool. Users are provided a single use download link to download the documents
- New Feature – Added notification email field in client settings. A notification email will be sent whenever a document is uploaded in the client portal
- New Feature – Added new quick report “Transaction Report” which shows transactions and the balance prior to the last payment posted
- Enhancement – Added the option for financial claims to use global interest rates
- Enhancement – Allocations for convenience fees will now allocate to default allocations
- Enhancement – Convenience Fees will now disburse appropriate amounts even if fee value is changed on account level
- Enhancement – Updated Error handling for Bulk Account Manager (BAM) requests
- Enhancement – User feedback for transaction importer shows how many financials have been updated
- Enhancement – Prorated Portal Fee Payments will now be notated as such in the payment history
- Enhancement – Company payments now only run one pin at a time. This will avoid the potential for payments to be duplicated
- Enhancement – Added async option for updating financials in customer manager
- Enhancement – Docgen notes will now be included in client reports
- Enhancement – New checkbox above notes on Claim Details “Show notes for linked accounts”. When clicked it will show notes from soft and hard linked accounts and the account number they originate from
- Enhancement – Financial report and quick report drop down filters have been replaced with multi select list boxes
- Enhancement – Added Last Payment Amount to Claim Details page
- Bug Fix – Fixed an error when filtering by “Collectors” and “Ticklers Due From”
- Bug Fix – Fixed error that occurred when exporting employers
- Bug Fix – Fixed debtor manager client filter bug that prevented searching
- Bug Fix – Fixed pop up modal size for editing client Sales Rep
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (Feb 22 2017)
- Enhancement – The account tracker now has user rights associated with it so it can be turned on/off for different user groups.
- Enhancement – Convenience fees are no longer reported as the “Last Payment” in merge fields and Account Exporter Tool.
- Enhancement – Closed accounts can now be configured to be hidden from the list of linked accounts in the claim details screen. (contact Simplicity support to enable/disable this feature)
- Enhancement – The URL for the old payment portal will now redirect to the Enterprise portal if the Enterprise portal is enabled.
- Enhancement – Increased the timeout period for the credit bureau reporting page.
- Enhancement – The Global Interest Rate settings have been modified to include a date range to provide greater flexibility when setting up global interest rates.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (Feb 15, 2017)
- New Feature- Added a pop up screen that can be turned on/off for users that appears on the claim details screen prompting a user to enter information for how they contacted an account (email, phone, text, etc)
- Enhancement – Added the ability to import Adjustments using the Transaction Importer.
- Enhancement – Added Financial Claims to the Statement of Account Report.
- Enhancement – Denied payments now count toward the “Overdue” field on the claim details page
- Enhancement -Added “Unassigned” payments to the Client Performance Report.
- Enhancement – Modified the “No Ticklers” filter to filter on “No Active Filters”. If checked, it will get accounts that do not have any ticklers due today or in the future.
- Enhancement – Added new “Employer” search field.
- Enhancement – Modified disbursements so that they can now be disbursed by percentage.
- Enhancement – Added a currency symbol or percent sign to the convenience fee amount text box. This will appear depending on which convenience fee is selected.
- Enhancement – Added “total fees balance” and “total cost balance” to the account exporter and docgen merge fields.
- Enhancement – Added YGC pcode logic, additional pcodes and allowed pcodes to be tied to accounts rather than account statuses.
- Bug Fix – Fixed the custom debtor field “Not Equal” filter from throwing an error.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a DocLibManager function(SaveFileToCase) so that it dynamically saves to the local database or S3 based on setting in the config file. (internal to Simplicity staff)
- Bug Fix – Fixed the “Assign Worklist to” list in the Worklist Manager, to show only non-Owner users.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug when exporting Euro and Slovenian characters in the Account Exporter.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issues with unnecessary allocation value validation for the payment plan convenience fees.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (Feb 1, 2017)
- New Feature – Enterprise Debtor Payment Portal. Allow debtors the ability to settle accounts online, make payments, verify information, set up payments plans, etc. All features are customizable by you as the client. Clients can manage the portal settings by navigating to Settings->Administrators->Enterprise Debtor Portal. More information will be coming on this great new feature!
- Enhancement – Financial reports updated so that multiple clients can now be selected.
- Enhancement – Added the “Imported On” file name to the claim details screen for accounts imported on an existing import.
- Enhancement – Added active ticklers count to the Accounts w/o payment Plans Reports in Legal Reports.
- Enhancement – Added “Client Statement Report – No Adjustments” to Client Portal Reports.
- Enhancement – Added “Total Amount Paid” filter to global filters.
- Enhancement – (Simplicity Dev Staff Only) – Added main script option to the update/install script page.
- Bug Fix – Collector will not longer be accidentally changed if the user does not have permissions.
- Bug Fix – Current collector status will now load regardless of user permissions.
- Bug Fix – Fixed FTP/sFTP automatic import errors.
- Bug Fix – Financial screen warnings (i.e. transaction entered before claim start date) no longer prevent documents from being generated for an account.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (Jan 18, 2017)
- New Feature – Users accounts are restricted to one physical location and browser at a time. This change was added for security reasons. If a user tries to log in from multiple locations or browsers, their previous session will be automatically logged off.
- New Feature – Added Convenience Fee Report.
- Enhancement – Post dated recurring payments inserted in financials will no longer apply to the overall balance until they have been successfully paid
- This should fix a bug that occurred when a post dated payment was inserted which set the balance to 0, closed the account and then never ran because the processor wouldn’t pick it up.
- Enhancement – Post-dated convenience fees will get voided if the payment they belong to is unsuccessful
- Enhancement – Added the “note author” to note export.
- Enhancement – Multiple clients can now be selected in quick reports
- This needs to be tested pretty thoroughly since not all of the reports work the same way. I will provide a list of reports that use the client filter below.
- Enhancement – Generating a credit bureau report notates the account
- Enhancement – Added user group permissions to use the BAM and updater tools separate from the current “Tools” permission
- Enhancement – When helpdesk users are creating tickets on behalf of Simplicity customers, support personnel can set the client as the Ticket Requestor AND have the option to have the ticket message entered be from “you” at ticket creation. (Simplicity Staff Only)
- Bug Fix – If a financial transaction has a collector (or co or co-co) that has been deleted from Simplicity after the payment was added, the payment will now be editable. The “old” collector will be added to the drop-down list, along with any currently existing collectors:
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug where the Collector drop down list would default to the user if they had access restrictions to their “own accounts only” and “access to accounts assigned to these Collectors” checked
- This will help prevent users from accidentally assigning accounts to themselves when they hit “Save”
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (Jan 4, 2017)
- Enhancement – Added ability to edit address and phone types
- Enhancement – Added NSF payments to Individual Recovery Report
- Enhancement – Added the account balance to the phone export sheet
- Enhancement – Removed convenience fees from Collector Commissions Report
- Enhancement – Added checkbox to include Convenience Fees in Financial Reports
- Enhancement – Convenience Fees Settings includes all US States as options by default
- Enhancement – Simplified tickler filters
- Enhancement – Added date to financial dashboard report
- Enhancement – Pop Up Notifications can now be formatted and can include hyperlinks or embedded links
- Bug Fix – Fixed spelling of “Financial Dashboard Report” to “Financial Dashboard Report”
- Bug Fix – Fix for added check numbers from financials
- Bug Fix – Fixed the “Check All” box on the account exporter so it doesn’t check the check boxes in the filters
- Bug Fix – Users no longer need “Edit/Delete Financial Transactions” privileges in order to view payment signatures
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (Dec 7, 2016)
- New Feature – New trust balance details report
- New Feature – Time Worked timer on Legal details page. There is a start and stop work button used to keep track of how much time is spent working an account.
- New Feature – New Bad Address Report
- New Feature – Added new “Disputed” checkbox to the claim details screen and bulk account manager. This is used in metro2 reporting. Any account with this checked will have the 17A field changed to “XB”
- New Feature – Added ability to apply the current convenience fee settings across all payment plans with “Apply to All” button in convenience fee settings
- New Feature – Added the ability to disable convenience fees for states in convenience fee settings. Any case that has a debtor with a disabled state in their address will not be able to add convenience fees manually or through the payment plan
- New Feature – Bad Address Only report shows all bad addresses for debtors who do not have at least one good address
- Enhancement – Added new timezone East Africa
- Enhancement – Client statement reports no longer show Convenience Fees
- Enhancement – Financial reports no longer show Convenience Fees
- Enhancement – Convenience Fees are distinguished by the description “Auto Convenience Fee”
- Enhancement – Added collector name to Payment Processing report
- Enhancement – The Export Documents section on the Account Exporter page is now hidden as a link
- Enhancement – When a payment is made with convenience fees the payment and fee amounts are added and processed as a single transaction, but are inserted into Simplicity as two separate transactions
- Bug Fix – Fix for Collector/Sales report not showing new unassigned accounts
- Bug Fix – Client status report bug fixes with selecting status types
- Bug Fix – Fixed pending payment processing report to include unassigned accounts
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (Nov 16, 2016)
- New Feature – Created a “Trust Balance” report. This report shows the trust account balance for a debtor.
- New Feature – Added a “click-to-dial” option for VOIPEssentials.
- Enhancement – Created a user history so that users can be removed from the system and their history still maintained and associated with notes, user access, etc. Also new users added or removed are logged in the service dashboard.
- Enhancement – MyTicklers now has a “Completed From” date range filter.
- Enhancement – Took away the Bulk Account Manager 500 account limit and improved inefficiencies. This tool also has a user interface that will show active and pending requests much like the account importer or updater tools.
- Enhancement – “Unassigned Accounts” now show in the Client Performance Report.
- Enhancement – Added the option in the customer manager “Do Not Require SSN if Blank” which will allow the debtor portal to be used in the SSN’s are required but the debtor’s SSN is blank.
- Enhancement – Added a tool in the customer manager “Delete Duplicate Claims” which will remove all claims that belong to the same account and have the same balance and interest start date. (Simplicity Support Only)
- Enhancement – Added a company option to show or hide the new “Zero out balance” and “Update Balance” options in the account importer. (Simplicity Support Only)
- Enhancement – If the company email is updated in the Company/CC Settings, any payment plans with email reminders that have the old company email will be updated with the new one.
- Enhancement – the Convenience Fee feature has an override feature in the payment plans so that each convenience fee transaction won’t have to be manually overridden if it’s from a payment plan.
- Enhancement – When generating documents, “Apply” doesn’t have to be clicked to exclude/include accounts.
- Bug Fix – Fixed the notes so that when SSN’s are changed it only shows the last 4 of the SSN in the notes rather than the entire SSN.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a discrepancy between the Client Statement Report found in the report scheduler tool and the one generated by the system.
- Bug Fix – Fixed an error where custom debtor fields could not be exported.
- Bug Fix – Fixed visual issues with the DocGenHelp and Debtor Manager Pages.
- Bug Fix – Fixed an error when setting values of custom debtor fields in the Bulk Account Manager tool.
- Bug Fix – Included phone extension fields when creating a new debtor.
- Bug Fix – Company names are no longer blank in Payments with Notes report
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that times out when exporting phone numbers and Debtor Phones filter is set to “with”.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (Nov 9, 2016)
- New Feature – Under settings > administrators > employees there is a new list box and check box for allowing access to accounts assigned to the selected collectors.
- New Feature – Added the “Convenience Fee”. This can be turned on in Settings > Administrators > Convenience Fee Settings. Every time a payment is entered, a convenience fee will be entered whether from financials or a payment plan.
- There is an option to not apply the fee to the balance. If checked the transaction should not be used in financial calculations.
- The convenience fee will be processed as a separate transaction.
- New Feature – Added “Does Not Apply To Balance” field for transaction importer. If set to 1 in a spreadsheet that transaction will not be used in financial calculations.
- New Feature – The Codebtor name will now appear at the top of the page with the debtor if there is one.
- Enhancement – The collector dashboard now shows commissions for CoDebtors as well as debtors.
- Enhancement – The Bulk Account Manager Asynchronous requests now show up in the async request page (Simplicity Support Only).
- Enhancement – Moved the new “Pop Up Notifications” tool into a new Administrator submenu under Tools.
- Enhancement – Made and adjustment to the “Emailer” tool to include both the company name in the from address when emails from debtors/clients are sent from our email server and also created the option for our clients to use their own email servers when sending mail.
- Enhancement – Adjustments should now appear in the client statement reports.
- Bug Fix – Unsigned PDCFlow transactions will no longer count towards the balance.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug where loading a filter configuration would add on to the previously loaded configuration instead of clearing it first.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (Oct 26, 2016)
- New Feature – Added a Notification tool for Administrators. This allows Admins the ability to create notifications for their users. These notifications are visible once a user logs into the software.
- Enhancement – Added a “reference number” field when adding checks from financial screen.
- Enhancement – Added “Total Balance for Linked Accounts” field to account exporter.
- Enhancement – Added “Include pre-judgment payments and interest” to financial and client settings.
- Enhancement – Added transaction notes to client statement report.
- Enhancement – Added multi-client select filter to the Recovery Report.
- Enhancement – Added “No-Limit” option in the Bulk Account Manager (BAM) Tool. (Simplicity support only feature)
- Enhancement – Updated the Open/Closed Report so that it no longer groups clients.
- Enhancement – Added new “Overdue Workdate” and “Overdue Ticklers” filters to the global filters.
- Enhancement – Updated the way searching works to improve the efficiency of future search results.
- Enhancement – Notes created for status changes will now show whether the status was changed from the BAM tool, the updater, or the claim details screen.
- Enhancement – Updated the Worklist Details page so that the company name now shows up on that page.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug in worklists so that if an employee has a client or account restriction, the worklist tool will not allow them to see accounts they should be restricted from.
- Bug Fix – Fixed “null” values being added for debtor phones when adding number from claim details screen. This was causing phone number search issues.
- Bug Fix – Fixed payment reminder amount for partial payments.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (Sept 28, 2016)
- New Feature – New Individual Recovery Report.
- New Feature – Added a “No Ticklers” filter to the global filters controls.
- New Feature – Added a “Letter Flow Filter” to global filters.
- New Feature – Added the ability to “re-age” accounts via the Bulk Account Manager Tool.
- New Feature – Added an extra text box to all phone number fields for phone number extensions.
- New Feature – Added new Collector Performance Accounts Worked Report which is the same as the Collector Performance report, but matched the logic of the “Accounts not worked in X days” filter.
- New Feature – Changed column name “Accts Worked” in Collector Performance Report to “Accounts Notated.
- New Feature – Added debtor company name to QuickBooks payment memo.
- New Feature – Added additional error reporting and logging to the Company Settings screen when adding a new credit card.
- New Feature – Added an new group restriction. Under Settings->Administrators->Manage User Groups added a “Restrict status changes to OPEN status types” permission. When checked, members of that user group will only be able to change to status types that are in the OPEN status group, when unchecked, the user group will be able to change to any status type
- Bug Fix – Fixed Payment Report to always include NSF with original payment if original payment is within date range, but only show NSF if the original payment falls outside of the date range.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a calculation error in the Portfolio Dashboard Report.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug in the “Accounts not worked in X days” filter.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issues in “Collector/Sales Inventory Report.
- Enhancement – Moved the Automatic Import Manager and Automatic Export Manager links so they are both under Tools->Automation Tools AND Tools->File Importing and Tools->File Exporting respectively.
- Enhancement – Fixed spelling of Attorney in client info on claim details screen.
- Enhancement – Added “locked” payment agreement sum for Financial Dashboard Report.
- Enhancement – Added a total amount per client to the “Financial->Transactions-Simple Report in addition to the overall report total.
- Enhancement – Adjusted the debtor account linking. Now debtors are linked by SSN in the system regardless of any other factor.
- Enhancement – Modified the account import tool to clarify linking accounts on import.
- Enhancement – Account updater no longer inserts (“”) for blank cells.
- Enhancement – If a collection status is changed due to a rule in collection status settings, the account is notated where it previously was not.
- Enhancement – When deleting a collection status users must type “Yes” and select a new collection status for any accounts with the status being deleted. This is to prevent statuses associated with current system accounts from being deleted unintentionally.
- Enhancement – Added the ability to turn on/off “Soft Linking” based on SSN. This feature can be turned on/off under Settings–>Administrator->Company / CC Settings. If enabled, this feature will show linked accounts in the system based off of SSN. This functionality was also added in the Debtor Manager Tool for showing linked accounts by SSN only.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (Sept 14, 2016)
- New Feature – New collector sales inventory report was added to quick reports.
- New Feature – Payment plan reminders have been added and can bet set up on the payment schedule screen. This allows you to set up an email reminder schedule for your debtor when a payment plan is set up.
- New Feature – Secure FTP Key file support was added for automatic importer and exporter tools.
- New Feature – Added an assigned_to_date for instances when a case is assigned/reassigned to a collector
- New Feature – Added the ability to group queued checks by payee when printing pending checks.
- New Feature – Added additional error reporting and logging to the Company Settings screen when adding a new credit card.
- Enhancement – Redesigned the payment plan screen to make it more user friendly.
- Enhancement – The country and state fields in the client settings screen are now open text fields. This allows the ability to add clients from any location outside the US.
- Enhancement – Increased the size of the dialer label to account for more information being passed between dialers and Simplicity.
- Enhancement – Made adjustments to the database connection string to account for Poland and Slovenia customers.
- Enhancement – Made enhancements to Simplicity’s internal ticket tracker. Added resolved, programming, and junk as new status types, added new filtering options, and created logic to reopen a resolved ticket if the customer responds via email. (internal use)
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (Aug 24, 2016)
- New Feature – Automatic Export Manager. This new tool can be found under Tools->Automation Tools->Automatic Export Manager. This tools allows users the ability to automatically export account data and have that data saved and FTP’d to a location. This tool is useful if you have automated processes for exporting phone dialer data, exporting data to your clients, or creating automated exports for any reason.
- New Feature – Added a new “Status History” icon next to the status to provide an easy way for viewing the status history on an account.
- New Feature – Added a Time Zone warning. Now when accounts are accessed outside the regular compliance hours (8am – 9pm) for the debtors timezone a message box appears letting the collector know that the account could be in a timezone that it outside the allowable calling hours.
- Update – Added a “fail-safe” when deleting ticklers. Now when a tickler is deleted, a warning message is given letting the user know how many ticklers will be deleted and making them type “YES” in order to confirm this delete. This is to prevent accidental deletion of ticker types.
- Update – Added a “fail-safe” when deleting users. Now when a user is deleted, the user must type “YES” to confirm the deletion of the user and if the user has ticklers assigned, a drop list will be available to assign those ticklers to another user before the user is deleted.
- Update – Added a “fail-safe” so that collection status and status types cannot be deleted if there is a status automation tied to a particular status type.
- Update – Automatic Import Manager – Made a few updates and bug fixes to this new tool.
- Update – Added collector name to note export.
- Update – Added CoDebtor Attorney name in account export tool.
- Update – Added Bahamas to allowable countries in the client screen.
- Bug Fix – Added a fix to the CompuMail interface for instances when changing debtor address.
- Bug Fix – Added a fix to the CompuMail interface so that letters get marked as complete after being sent to avoid duplicates.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (Aug 11, 2016)
- Update – Added “Accounts not worked in X Days”, “No payment made since” and “Ticklers Due” (date range) to Account Filter.
- Update – Added “Delete Debtor” button to Debtor Manager tool… will only show when debtor has no assigned accounts.
- Update – Importer will now add “Claim Added by Importer” action code, when claim added to existing Account.
- Update – Created the “pre-judgment costs/fees included in judgment amount” checkbox option
- Update – Created the payment reminder process that sends emails to debtors who have a payment due in 3 days
- Also adds note to account
- Update – Filters now have an “only creator can edit” checkbox option so that other users cannot edit another’s filter
- Admins can still edit all filters regardless of option
- Update – Added tool in customer manager to set the apply to post-judgment options for fees and costs for all accounts
- Bug Fix – Doclib exporter no longer shows download link if file is not there
- Update & Bug Fixes – to transaction report, deposit report and open/closed report
- Bug Fix – Fixed search results issue from returning empty case ID’s… for example, in the case of a phone number search, where phone is found for a debtor that has no accounts assigned.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (Aug 4, 2016)
- Update – Phone search optimized for speed and performance
- Update – Added more report descriptions
- Bug Fix – Client contact import bug fix
- Bug Fix – Open / Closed Report fixes
- Bug Fix – Altering a Payment Agreement now sets the next update date correctly
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (July 28, 2016)
- Update – Added unassigned as option to search filter(s) for co-collector.
- Update – Added Current Status to the Worklist Details page, and reformatted the page slightly.
- Update – Moved worklist icons on master page up 2px, better centered.
- Update – Added Delete Payment Agreement action item to Status Automation Tool. The status automation can now delete current payment agreement and the deletion of those agreements will be notated in the account.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (July 27, 2016)
- Update – Added report descriptions and column descriptions to reports. Now users can view the description of a report and click on the information icon to view the details of what each field in the report represents.
- Update – Optimized the phone search to improve searching performance.
- Update – Added a new “Open/Closed Report” to Quick Reports. This report is a summary of accounts in the system and can be filtered on either an open or closed status.
- Update – Added a “Client Statement – No Interest” report to quick reports and client portal reports.
- Update – Updated the “Next”, “Worklist Details”, and “Delete Worklist” icons.
- Update – Rolled out a fix to the email handler on the ticket tracker so support tickets that are updated by the client would pop to the top of the list.
- Update – Adjusted the overall linked account balances on accounts where the same debtor record is included as both the primary and co-debtor.
- Update – Automated import tool found under Tools->Automation Tools->Automatic Import Manager. This tool allows you the ability to schedule the software to pick up client files and automatically load them into the software.
- Update – Added a Security Key field on the Customer Setup page so that customers can create challenge ID’s to protect their data and PIN.
- Update – Added a “Search by PIN” field the to Customer Manager Page for support purposes.
- Update – Revised the Bulk Account Distributor so that distributing by balances is now an optional component.
- Bug Fix – Fixed the DocLib folder so now it orders in “natural” order.
- Bug Fix – Fixed and added some updates to the DocLib Exporter
- Bug Fix – Added some formula fixes for the “Financial Dashboard Report” and “Collector Performance Report”.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (July 19, 2016)
- Update – Client screen now supports multiple contacts. If you go into settings->clients you can now add multiple contacts including name title, email and phone number.
- Update – The note added to post dated transactions has been changed so that now it indicates they are post dated transactions.
- Update – You can now distribute accounts by number or percent with account distributor tool.
- Update – All documents from DocLib folders will be able to be exported and downloaded as a single zip file (see the new button in the file exporter tool).
- Update – Custom text fields in client portal should now clear after new import is made.
- Update – Worklist/Next Button Feature – worklists can now be created by users. These are created under the filter options and once created the user will see 3 icons in the upper right corner, a next icon, a worklist details icon, and a delete worklist icon. If there is no worklist created the user will see “”. Additionally, an administrator my create worklists and assign users to those worklist under worklist manager. Finally, there is a user group restriction that allows admins the ability to restrict whether or not a user can create worklists or select from already created worklists.
- Update – Multiple user groups may now be selected in the quick reports user group filter (this currently only affects the Financial Dashboard report).
- Update – Total columns added to Financial Dashboard report.
- Update – Auto log out now adds a user log out record.
- Update – User group restriction now allows admins the ability to keep users from changing current pre-saved filter settings.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (July 3, 2016)
- Update – Added ability to view PDCFlow Signatures on Financial Transactions with signed signature and Payment Agreements with signed signature.
- Update – Changed all instances of www.simplicitycollect.com with www.simplicitycollectionsoftware.com to comply with our domain name change.
- Update – Account Updater now updates docgen variables
- Update – API Update. Added AddCostOrFee web-service function: https://app.simplicitycollect.com/API/json/metadata?op=AddCostOrFee. This will allow clients the ability to add cost or fee transaction types via our API.
- Bug Fix– Compumail Bugfix
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (June 29, 2016)
- Update – Under the Help menu we have a new option to “Subscribe to Newsletter”. Clients can now sign up for our Newsletter emails which puts them on the list to receive other updates from us too, like any site wide issues, security updates, training reminders and the like.
- Update – There’s a new User Groups Setting that when checked, allows a group to have access to the Account Exporter but only to Export Phone Numbers. The other options to export account information or notes will be unavailable.
- Update – Settings->Administrators->Email Settings now lets clients customize the footer message that attaches to DocGen letters sent by email. They can also revert it back to the default if needed.
- Update – Added “Bulk Account Distributor” tool under the Tools Menu allowing clients the ability to easily distribute accounts using the standard filter tools in the software.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (June 17, 2016)
- Update – Added “Payment Plan Overdue” field to docgen and exporter.
- Update – Added “Collection Status Date” field to docgen and exporter.
- Update – Added “Financial Dashboard Report” to quick reports.
- Update – Added “Co-Collector” filter to the account search filters.
- Update – Added user group right “Export Phones Only”, which hides all export functionality except the phones.
- Bug Fix- Fix for the PDCFlow issue that caused a payment to run repeatedly every hour on the hour.
- Bug Fix- Fixed a few errors found with the filter control.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (June 11, 2016)
- Update – CompuMail integration can now be easily customized by Simplicty Support Personnel through Settings/Support/CompuMail Configuration.
- Update – Empty Clients may now be removed by Simplicty Support Personnel through the customer manager.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (June 7, 2016)
- Update – Added the ability to add custom field filters in the global filters. These custom field filters can be added in the bulk account manager tool or while searching for accounts.
- Update – Added co-debtor employment fields to the docgen tool.
- Update – Added the ability to note account number, court number, or client claim number on printed checks.
- Update – Added the ability to set the BaseCommerce Authorization Descriptor with “client name” as an optional setting.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (May 20, 2016)
- Update – Added a rewrite to the main menus in order to allow for nested menu items and make it easier to navigate and maintain.
- Update – Rewrote the custom fields for the client portal to retain consistency between the client portal and the main application.
- Update – Added a “mini miranda” to the bottom of the payment portal.
- Update – Added county, court, court abstracted, and county abstracted to the account importer, updater, and docgen keywords.
- Update – Modified recurring payment processor to note accounts when declined payments occur.
- Update – Updated the Status Automation Manager to change status on declined payments if selected in the Status Automation Manager to do so.
- Update – Changed some of the Tools->Support menu names for consistency and standardization.
- Update – Added 2010 – (current date) instead of the the current date to the copyright at the bottom of all pages.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (May 11, 2016)
- Update – Added the Account number to the description field for USAePay direct payments.
- Update – Modified financials to allow for $0 transactions as well as negative transactions.
- Update – Created a new Automation and Support menu items. The Automation menu is only viewable if the user has access to the tools menu. The purpose of the automation menu is to group the automation features that the software has in to a consolidated, easy-to-find area. The support menu is only visible to Simplicity support staff in order to provide support staff the necessary tools to assist clients.
- Update – Added a new checkbox in the client settings field that allows the ability to hide the search bar for clients in the client portal.
- Bug Fix – Made adjustments to the client portal so that PDCFlow signatures can be submitted without having to be saved.
- Bug Fix – Made further fixes for hiding collector lists for non-collectors.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (April 20, 2016)
- Update – Updated client list box in global filters and client drop list to separate client short and long names into a single full name and order by the short name.
- Update – Included a check for negative transactions on the financials tab. Negative transactions can no longer be added as a transaction they must be added as an adjustment.
- Update – More changes to the ticket tracker software to accommodate Simplicity staff. Added email address as part of the “requested by” name for easier access.
- Update – Increased the SQL timeout for Financial reports from 30 seconds to 60 seconds for larger clients.
- Update – Made an update to the ticket tracker to provide the ability to switch client PIN numbers within the ticket (Simplicity staff internal change only)
- Update – Made an update to Global IP Address Restrictions
- Update – Added a Group Manager config button to the collector/employee screen that will open up the group manager in another tab
- Update- Modified tickler view to only display client infor if a user has access to view client information
- Update – Added HTML link type functionality to dialer settings to allow “click-to-dial” functionality to phone numbers in the software. This enables any dialer that accepts HTML tel or callto link types to be used in a click-to-dial fashion in the software.
- Update – Updated the account number to show as a hyperlink on the home page so that it could be opened in a separate tab/window by right-clicking on the link and selecting “Open in new tab”.
- Update – Updated the User Access Report to show the IP address in addition to the other elements for the person logging in. This will provide greater auditing capabilities.
- Bug Fix – Fixed Issue where Client Drop list in Legal Details tab could show duplicates when user has limited client access list.
- Bug Fix – Fixed Issue where selecting Worklist drop list item on filter form would cause filter form to disappear.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issue where Account Search error would return null Account ID list, causing an Exception Page to show, instead of showing error.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issue where Worklist sorting was doubling up on custom search results sorting, causing search script error.
- Bug Fix – Fixed home page sorting on Current Balance Due… to that it’s sorted as a number instead of a string.
- Bug Fix – Fixed Debtor Manager so that if you hit the enter key while the focus is on the debtor search text-box, it doesn’t take you back to the home page.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (April 13, 2016)
- Update – Added Global IP Address Restriction as part of the settings->manage user groups settings.
- Update – Reports no longer show Non-Collectors.
- Update- Added a promotion manager tool for the Simplicity sales team to effectively manage promotion codes (internal tool)
- Update – When adding a promotion on the sales side, the promotion is automatically added rather than having to click “apply”
- Update – Enhanced the BaseCommerce implementation to include the ability to send the client short name rather than the client name when processing transactions. Also the client short name will be truncated to 25 characters before sending to avoid processing errors.
- Bugfix – Removed scheduled reports for cancelled accounts
- Bugfix – Fixed several Group Manger/IP Access issues.
- Bugfix – Modified the Bulk Account Manager Custom Field feature to fix a small problem when trying to update “text” type custom fields.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (March 31, 2016)
- Update – Added Client Statement 3 Report
- Update – Added the ability to update custom fields via the bulk account manager tool
- Update – Modified searching and filtering logic in quick search, home search, and bulk account manager tools to improve inefficiencies and speed up load times.
- Update – Added a “change client icon” that can be used when changing the client on an existing account. This change was implemented to help improve client experience and increase individual account load times.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (March 23, 2016)
- Update – Added Client column to the Financial Reports/Account Summary Report
- Update – Added totals at the bottom of both orientations of the Placements and Recoveries Reports
- Update – Added additional flexibility to the Auto-Account Number so that now an auto-account number can be generated in a more flexible manner consistent with other client’s account numbering needs.
- Update – Modified the logic that loads clients into the client search filter. Now only clients that have accounts assigned to them will load in the client filter which will decrease the amount of data that is transferred back and forth and increase performance especially for clients with large client lists that don’t have any accounts assigned to them.
- Bug Fix – Fixed an issue where If the same debtor as primary was added as a co-debtor, and then removed… all debtor association was lost on the account, making it appear as account was lost as well.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (March 12, 2016)
- Update – Added the Custom Search Results page
- Update – Added a new permission to the user group manager that determines whether or not the page is accessible (by default, only admins may view it)
- Update – Added transaction number to financial transactions.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (March 10, 2016)
- Update – Added “Update Financials” button to client settings enabling Simplicity support the ability to “force” financial transaction updates when needed.
- Update – Added Client Portal Reports viewer to the production site.
- Update – On the Client Portal Reports viewer, employees can only see clients that they are assigned to.
- Update – Added new employee type, “Non-Collector”, which hides the employee from drop down lists.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (March 1, 2016)
- Update – Collector performance report uses payment processing information to distinguish postdated payments.
- Update – Added ability to have the recovery report list years horizontally instead of vertically.
- Bug Fix – Various bug fixes.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (February 18, 2016)
- Update – Added integration support for BaseCommerce CC/ACH merchant services.
- Update – Added a “collector” column to the “payments with notes” report.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (December 22, 2015)
- Update – Added 90 Days Pending Payments field to recovery Reports (shows payments over the next 90 days, only shows in current year)
- Update – Added YGC updates and changes
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (December 17, 2015)
- Update – Optimized financial reports
- Update – Added ability to upload files to existing accounts through the client portal (permission set in Client Settings)
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (December 4, 2015)
- Update – Phone statuses can now be set when importing phone numbers through the account importer and debtor updater tools.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (November 18, 2015)
- Update – Billing Tree Integration.
- Update – Phone Type Filter added to the Phone Number Exporter
- Update – Added Letter Flow DocGen Merge Fields
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (November 9, 2015)
- Bug Fix – Fixed Recovery Remittance Report issues
- Bug Fix – Fixed Collector Performance Report issues
- Bug Fix – Fixed Client Performance Report issues
- Bug Fix – Fixed Recovery Reports issues
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (November 4, 2015)
- Bug Fix – Rolled out YGC (“You’ve Got Claims) bug fixes.
- Bug Fix- Rolled out small changes and updates to several reports
- Bug Fix- Rolled out fulfillment letter box bug fixes.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (October 26, 2015)
- Update – Rolled out YGC (“You’ve Got Claims) functionality.
- Update – Added a Recovery Remittance Report
- Update – Added functionality so that the Payment Portal now updates the accounting tab.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (September 4, 2015)
- Update – Updated the logic on the “# Accts. Worked” column on the collector performance report to include a more accurate reading of the total number of accounts worked.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a known issue with recurring payments.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a known issue with interest steps fixes.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (August 24, 2015)
- Update – When debtor payment portal payments are added, Simplicity now adds a note to the account and the payment shows up in the processed payment history.
- Update – Updated the PDC Payment interface so that the debtor email address is now attached to PDC4U payments.
- Update – Added additional error reporting to make addressing issues more efficient.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a small bug so that the “current date” docgen field now reports the correct date.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (August 17, 2015)
- Update – Updated nightly financials to overcome inefficiencies and improve the process.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (August 7, 2015)
- Update – In settings->counties updated the settings so there are now 3 country drop lists, one for adding a new court, one for updating a court, and one for county sheriff. Added several countries to the database so that states/provinces are correctly loaded when the country is selected.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (July 31, 2015)
- Update – Added an option to have select reports (Collector Performance, Client Performance, and Payment Plan Projection reports) ignore payment plan agreements and post dated payments that are on hold.
- Update – When you change the “Attorney Fees Awarded” value in the Legal Details tab, it also changes the Attorney Fees Awarded value in the Financials tab.
- Update – In the Credit Bureau Tools, you can now filter accounts by collection status, and the collection status is shown for each account.
- Update – Transactions – Simple and Payments – Simple reports now show the the total number of transactions.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (July 21, 2015)
- Update – Added the ability to turn on or off tickler notifications for notifying clients when accounts do not have tickler’s associated with them.
- Update – Added additional error logging for PDCFlow issues that are sent to support (this change does not affect our clients)
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (July 13, 2015)
- Update – Added the ability to select a collector when adding a payment.
- Update – Added several new reports.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (July 8, 2015)
- Update – Added the ability for enabling/disabling credit reporting on the account level instead of the debtor level.
- Update – Modified the financial reports filter to include filter by the concatenation of client short name and long name.
- Update – Added a user permission for changing individual payments’ assigned collectors.
- Update – Added the ability to change the assigned collector for individual payments.
- Update – Added greater flexibility for payment plan scheduling and recurrence.
- Update – Added a Client Performance Report under Quick Reports.
- Update – Modified Collector Performance Report under Quick Reports.
- Update – Added a Monthly Client Production Report under Quick Reports.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issue with missing buttons in the payment plan tab.
- Bug Fix – Fixed financial calculation issue with prejudgment transaction balances when pre-judgment costs and/or fees were included in the judgment.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (June 30, 2015)
- Update – Changed the Client Reports/Client Status Report 2 “Total Money Owing” field to “Total Principal Owing” for greater clarification.
- Update – Changed the Quick Reports/Payments with Client Disb “Client Amount Placed” field to show the claim amount even when there is a judgment and also added a “Judgment Amount” field for greater clarification.
- Update – Changed the Client Portal Reports/Status Report 2 “Total Money Owing” field to “Total Principal Owing” for greater clarification.
- Update – Changed the Client Portal Reports/Payments with Client Disb “Client Amount Placed” field to show the claim amount even when there is a judgment and also added a “Judgment Amount” field for greater clarification.
- Update – Added area code recognition for Canadian area codes.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (June 24, 2015)
- Update – Added greater flexibility for setting up schedule and recurrence in payment plans.
- Update – Made PDCFlow an optional setting for accounts.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (June 10, 2015)
- Update – When custom fields are updated, a note is automatically created.
- Update – Added the ability to turn on or off a notification when accounts don’t have ticklers assigned to them.
- Update – Modified the client filter in the financial reports to include both short name and full name of the client.
- Update – Re-Enabled User Account IP Address Access Control. This was temporarily disabled after the migration from Rackspace to Amazon due to IP address changes.
- Update – Added User Group Settings to allow access for groups to delete DocLib Documents. This feature can be turned on or off in group settings.
- Update – Changed Account Importer and Debtor Updater Tools to default imported phone numbers to an “Unknown” status rather than a “Good” status.
- Update – Added better logging for the Simplicity Service to provide better resolution on delinquent and purged accounts.
- Update – Moved the Report Scheduler tool from beta to production.
- Update – Added the ability for existing and newly created scheduled reports to be paused and restarted.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a financial discrepancy between the collector performance report and the collector commission report.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a sorting issue with phone numbers displaying out of order when edited.
- Big Fix – Fixed the purchase page and db managers to work with the new Amazon servers.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (May 29, 2015)
- Update – Updated Amazon S3 SDK to comply with new security features in preparation for Amazon migration.
- Update – Added the capability of adding multiple Payment Processors and selecting which payment processor to use at the time of payment.
- Update – Added pagination to Ticket Tracker, so it will only list 100 tickets at a time.
- Update – Added “[No Status]” option to legal status filter.
- Bug Fix – On client purge adjusted code so that any account purged had all existing tickets added to the purge email even if the database did not exist on the Simplicty “main” database.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issue with generating a credit report request file for business accounts.
- Big Fix – Fixed payment processing error that occurred with American Express cards.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (May 28, 2015)
- Update – Added the legal status filter to the universal account filter controls so now accounts can be filtered by legal status.
- Update – Added the ability to disburse overpayment amounts the same way that principal is set up to disburse through the customer manager
- Update – Added an additional phone number type “work” to the debtor phone number fields
- Update – Added the ability to turn on/off a tickler reminder on accounts so any account without an open tickler set would throw a reminder to the user
- Update – Enhanced the API to include several new functions; DebtorUpdate and DebtorSearch to allow updating and searching of debtor accounts via the API
- Bug Fix – Fixed and issue with the “run now” function for recurring payments in the customer manager
- Big Fix – Fixed and issue with running Payscout payments through the debtor payment interface.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (May 23, 2015)
- Update – Updated the Credit Reporting Tool so it will now report business accounts as well as consumer accounts.
- Update – Add a Ticklers tab to the client portal and created the ability for clients to enable or disable this feature through the client settings screen.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (May 18, 2015)
- Update – Payment Reports will now show negative amounts, allocations, and disbursements for NSF payments.
- Update – Coding changes were made to increase efficiencies on the Claim Details tab so it now loads faster.
- Update – Co-debtors added through the Claim Details tab no longer copy the custom fields of the primary debtor.
- Update – Transactions Simple and Payments Simple reports now show the assigned collector.
- Update – Updated the mapping names in the client importer to provide better clarification to clients.
- Update – Added the ability to map a note field in the client importer.
- Bug Fix – Number of accounts affected no longer fades away in Bulk Account Manager.
- Bug Fix – Voided transactions now show allocations and disbursements rather than zeroes.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that occurs occasionally when manually adding a client and the client name would not appear in the list of clients. In some cases it would cause an exception to be thrown.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a rare bug that occasionally occurred when trying to delete a client.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (May 2, 2015)
- Update – The Phone Exporter Tool will now include Phone Description in the export as well as the other standard exportable phone fields.
- Update – The Account Exporter Tool now has ability to export Debtor Address Status and CoDebtor Address Status, i.e., Good/Bad/Unknown.
- Update – The DocGen tool has been modified so that it can now include Debtor Address Status and CoDebtor Address Status, i.e., Good/Bad/Unknown in Mail-Merge for Document Generation.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (April 16, 2015)
- Update – Created rollback capabilities with the Transaction File Importer tool in order to allow clients the ability to roll back financial imports.
- Update – Added ability to send clients emails automatically when errors prevent the recurring payment process from running per the configured schedule.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that surfaced when trying to change the order of scheduled payments.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a rare bug that caused inconsistent crashes in the recurring payments process.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that caused errors when viewing the PDCFlow form on an account without any existing phone numbers or email address.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (April 3, 2015)
- Update – Added internal_case_id to phone number exports in the account exporter tool. This is beneficial for clients using dialers that have the ability to “pop” accounts.
- Update – Added the ability to filter phone number exports by phone number status in the account exporter tool.
- Update – Added current status to the header so that it is visible on all tabs.
- Update – For clients with PDC4U integration, Simplicity was updated so that the debtor’s email address is always sent to PDC4U.
- Update – Updated group permissions so that the Collector Dashboard can be disabled through user rights.
- Bug Fix – the Client Portal Status Report 2 was optimized to avoid potential timeout issues that some clients were experiencing.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (March 27, 2015)
- Update – Added new Payments with Client Disbursement report to both quick reports and client portal reports.
- Update – Added Status Report (all notes) to client portal reports.
- Update – Added Status Report 2 to client portal reports.
- Update – Added collection status filter to Collector Fee report.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (March 25, 2015)
- Update – Added the ability to email DocGen documents to debtors or co-debtors directly from the claim details screen. Currently the email is a standard email that uses the company contact email address as the send-to address and attaches the document to the email. Once emailed, 2 notes are automatically added to indicate that a document was generated and that an email was sent to the debtor.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (March 20, 2015)
- Update – Added charged off date to universal filter control.
- Update – Added PDCFlow integration for e-signature capabilities.
- Update – Recurring Payments Report is now called Payment Processing Report and shows both recurring and direct payments, and has a filter that allows you to choose recurring, direct, or both.
- Added- Added payment plan overdue amount to the claim details page.
- Added – Quick reports can now show report descriptions. Currently only the Monthly List of Payments Report shows descriptions.
- Bug Fix – Adjusted the recurring payments schedule to work with daylight savings time.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug with CompuMail process.
- Bug Fix – Adjusted financial reports so that they now show the correct client commission rate if there is a second one set up.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (March 19, 2015)
- Update – Clients can now do account collect assignations via the Account Updater Tool using collector’s username.
- Update – Improved the overall efficiency and performance of the Debtor Phone number searches, when using the “Phone #” drop down search selection.
- Update – Modified creditor selection on Account Details tab, and separated Creditor management from Account Details tab.
- Added- Added Phone Description Manager, and ability to now select a description for phone numbers.
- Added – Added “Signature Line” to the Payment Agreement Report (displayed by “Print Agreement” button on Payment Plan tab).
- Bug Fix – Fixed search bug, when client-user clicked “Apply Filter” button without selecting anything, would show all accounts, instead of just accounts from single client.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (March 2, 2015)
- Update – Added a new User Group Right to allow administrators the ability to turn on or off permissions for users to “View All User’s Ticklers”.
- Update – Added a creditor filter to financial reports.
- Update – Added “Total Amount of Payments Made” and “# of Payments” to financial reports.
- Update – Under Reports->Quick Reports->Confirmation of Receipt, changed the default to landscape when printing or exporting.
- Added – New copy of the client report was added to include additional data elements.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (February 26, 2015)
- Added – Manage User Groups to provide the ability for clients to create and delete their own user groups and manage user permissions for each of those groups. Rather than managing permissions for user groups under Settings->Collectors/Employees, now groups are managed by going to Settings->Manage User Groups.
- Added – A help link next to groups under Settings->Collectors/Employees explaining that groups can be managed by going to Settings->Manage User Groups.
- Update – Updated Version Number link at the bottom of the application to link to the version updates page for more detailed information.
- Update – Payment Agreement now has export functionality. Payment Agreements can now be viewed in report mode, exported to pdf, printed directly in IE.
- Update – SSN requirement in Debtor Payment Portal can now be overridden on an Account level via checkbox on Claim Details page under existing Debtor Pmt ID field.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (February 20, 2015)
- Update – Added capability of adding / managing multiple Client Portal user accounts per Client.
- Update – The word “Simplicity” has been removed from Client Status reports.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (February 5, 2015)
- Update – Added a new button in the Debtor Details section of the Claim Details tab that will generate a credit report request file..
- Update – Added a return file processing feature in the credit bureau reporting tool now uploads credit reports and attaches them to their corresponding accounts.
- Update – The Client Statement 2 report now filters by client.
- Update – Debtor File Updater toll now has the option to update existing addresses or inserting a new address.
- Update – Client auto-prefixes are now forced to be unique values.
- Update – Client portal usernames are now forced to be unique.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (January 29, 2015)
- Update – Added Client Statement 2 Report.
- Update – Updated Credit Bureau Reporting Tool to only processes return files with the extension ‘*.fulfill’.
- Update – Updated API to allow expanded functionality to identify accounts.
- Update – Added client options to include the ability to turn on or off formatting of the SSN field for international clients or commercial collection firms.
- Update – Added new shortcut options for saving a shortcut icon for Simplicity to your mobile devices.
- Bug Fix- Fixed an issue with PayScout and Payment Savvy scheduled payments not posting correctly.
- Bug Fix – Updated the logic behind how custom field sub-tabs work. This was to avoid the random issue that users have reported where fields on sub-tabs would be lost when switching tabs. This logic was rolled out to the entire application on other screens as well.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (January 27, 2015)
- Update – Added processing for credit bureau reporting return files in Metro 2 format.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug in the Payscout recurring payments integration.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (January 17, 2015)
- Update – Added PayScout integration functionality.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (December 12, 2014)
- Update – Added a cost column to the Client Statement Report.
- Update – Updated the phone number exporter tool to export and single account with multiple phone numbers per row rather than a single row for each phone number. This will make the phone number exporter tool more compatible with dialer integration.
- Update – Added the ability to create recurring ticklers in the system.
- Update – Added a new secure report scheduling tool that provides the ability to email or sFTP Simplicity reports to clients.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (November 26, 2014)
- Update – Added SSN as a login parameter for the debtor payment portal to increase security and compliance.
- Update – Time zone filters are now available by area code as well as zip code.
- Update – Time zone is now shown next to all phone number son the claim details screen.
- Update – Client statement report no longer shows voided payments on the report.
- Bug Fix – A small error in the User Access Report was fixed.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (November 20, 2014)
- Bug Fix – Fixed calculation issues with ‘Account Trust Report’.
- Bug Fix – Recurring payments and CompuMail process no longer run on disabled clients’ databases.
- Update – CompuMail can be synced and test files can be sent for individual clients through the customer manager.
- Update – Added Claim Received Date filter to the client reports.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (November 17, 2014)
- Bug Fix – Fixed a small calculation error in the Collector Performance Report.
- Update – Added the Account Trust Report
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (November 12, 2014)
- Bug Fix – Fixed an error with the ordering in the Statement of Account report.
- Bug Fix – Fixed an error with the ordering in the Trust Report.
- Bug Fix – Fixed NSF reporting in the Financial Reports/Payments Report.
- Update – There is now a button at the top left of the financial summary that shows the current balances of each allocation when pressed.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (October 31, 2014)
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that occasionally blocked a user from changing a status.
- Update – Collector, client, and creditor filters now allow multiple selections wherever the universal filter tool is used.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (October 28, 2014)
- Bug Fix – Fixed error with users being able to view all clients despite restrictions.
- Bug Fix – Fixed user access report so that it reports the correct time zone.
- Bug Fix -‘Fix SSN’ button in customer manager now pads the left side of SSNs with zeroes until they are 9 digits long.
- Update – Collector username is now sent to PDC4U with recurring payments.
- Update – Made an enhancement to Settings – > Company / CC Settings to take into account usage fees for accounts that have more that the standard number of accounts.
- Update – Updated the account update and import tools to allow mapping to a commercial/non commercial field in order to set and update account types.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (October 22, 2014)
- Bug Fix – Fixed client portal status report so that it no longer shows notes when client is restricted from seeing notes.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a minor issue with compounding global interest rate.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (October 8, 2014)
- Update – Removed the Simplicity logo from the client portal report.
- Update – Added client and debtor name columns to the Payments with Notes report.
- Update – Added functionality to the credit bureau reporting tool so that “Date of First Delinquency” is invalid when it is entered after the “Entered Date”.
- Update – Added functionality to the credit bureau reporting tool so that there will no longer be an account of status 62 (closed) without a closed date.
- Update – Added functionality to the credit bureau reporting tool so that all special characters will be removed from the account numbers when reporting.
- Update – Added functionality to the employer section to show employer notes under the debtor section if employer notes exist.
- Update – Added functionality to all legal reports so that they can now be filtered by client(s) and/or status(es).
- Update – Added phone status (good, bad, unknown) to the account/phone number export tool.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (October 3, 2014)
- Update – Added the option to set Metro 2 Creditor Classification when adding/editing a creditor.
- Update – Added the Creditor Classification to the Netro 2 K1 Segment in the credit bureau reporting tool.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a small bug with the dialer in the case where a client posts a phone number but no “Dialed Label” the phone number would not display in the notes. Also made some adjustments to how the user “By” is defaulted if nothing is mapped to the agent or provided in a post.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (September 30, 2014)
- Update – Added click-to-dial feature for Vonage VoIP.
- Update – Cleaned up the collector/employee settings page.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (September 22, 2014)
- Update – Client Reports filters now wrap when the screen is not wide enough.
- Update – Client Statement report now shows the client name at the top and has page breaks between clients.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (September 18, 2014)
- Update – Client reports can now be filtered by multiple action codes.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that occasionally caused the judgment interest settings to disappear in the settings/judgment tab.
- Bug Fix – The “Client Status / Sales Info” section of the client setting screen now wraps onto multiple lines if there is not enough room.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (September 12, 2014)
- Update – Client reports now allow the selection of multiple clients.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that interfered with the inclusion of pre-judgment interest and payments in the judgment.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (September 10, 2014)
- Update – Optimized financial calculations for quicker financial returns.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that caused errors in various reports when a company’s name had an apostrophe in it.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug in the client portal status report that caused timeouts and incomplete results.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (September 8, 2014)
- Update – Added the option to include pre-judgment interest and payments in the judgment in order to support compounding interest and work with current pre-judgment fees and costs.
- Update – Added a new “Client Statement” quick report.
- Update – Added a new “Payments with Notes” quick report.
- Update – Updated the financial reports to include an NSF column in order to show NSF payments.
- Update – Added functionality to the debtor updater tool to allow updating and mapping of multiple phone numbers.
- Bug Fix – A note is now added whenever an account’s collection status changes in the client portal or the legal details screen.
- Bug Fix – Accounts now require a creditor in order to generate a credit report for reporting to the bureaus.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (August 29, 2014)
- Update – Optimized the client portal status report to avoid timeout when running the report.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (August 28, 2014)
- Update – Updated the Account File Updater tool to allow inserting new financial claims (multiple claims) rather than updating the original claim only. If an updated spreadsheet contains an account number AND client claim number and these 2 fields are mapped, the Account File Updater tool will locate the account based on account number and then update the client claim based on client claim number.
- Update – Added a new checkbox next to each DocGen template under Settings->DocGen Templates that allows the user the ability to enable/disable a template.
- Update – Added the dates and amounts of the first 6 payments on the payment plan tab as DocGen fields.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (August 22, 2014)
- Update – Added the ability to import multiple phone numbers via the account import tool.
- Update – Added the ability to easily roll back imports from the import results screen.
- Update – Added functionality for sales staff to sell blocks of accounts to clients via the client portal. This new feature includes the following new updates added to the software.
- Update – Added a “Business Type” dropdown box to the Client Settings page that allows the user to add/edit/remove business types.
- Update – Added “Contact Title”, “Voucher #”, and “Account Cap” fields to the Client Settings page.
- Update – Added a checkbox labelled “Edit Collection Status” to the “Client Portal Settings” section of the Client Settings page that determines whether or not the client can edit the collection status from the client portal.
- Update – Added a permission called “See All Clients in Client Settings”. This permission is enabled by default. When disabled, the Client Settings page will only show clients selected in the Account Access Control list of clients in the Collectors/Employees page.
- Update – When the above permission is disabled or when a user is already restricted in which clients he can view, every client he adds will be added to his list of viewable clients.
- Update – Collection statuses have a new checkbox called “Zeroes Out Balance”. Assigning a status with that option enabled will add adjustments to the account to set all allocations to zero.
- Update – The account’s collection status is editable through the client portal when the “Edit Collection Status” box is checked in the Client Settings.
- Update – When there is a cap, the number of accounts left to add vs the cap is shown at the top of the screen in the client portal.
- Update – On the same page, when the cap has been reached, the “Enter New Claims” button is disabled.
- Update – In the “Enter New Claims” page of the client portal, the number of accounts left to add is shown below the “Insert Claim” button.
- Update – On the same page, the “Insert Claim” button is disabled and a message is shown when the cap is reached.
- Update – On the same page, in case multiple users are adding accounts at the same time, the “Insert Claim” button checks one more time to see if the cap is reached and cancels the upload if it has.
- Update – After an account is added, if the client is 10 accounts from the cap, an e-mail notification is sent to the sales rep.
- Update – When there is a cap, an “Order More” button shows next to the “Enter New Claims” button. When clicked, it sends an e-mail notification to the sales rep.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug in the Transactions – Simple and Payments – Simple reports that caused a rare miscalculation in the “Overpay” column.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (August 13, 2014)
- Update – Added a new user permission called “Edit Account Filters”, which allows a user the ability to add/edit/delete account search filters.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that allowed users the ability to view and edit SSNs by clicking on the green pencil icon when the user had “View Full Social Security Number” restricted.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (August 12, 2014)
- Update – Added the ability to export multiple phone numbers vie the Account File Exporter tool. A new button has been added called “Export Phones” which works similarly to the notes export. Once your filters are set you can then click “Export Phones” to export the phone numbers for those accounts.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that caused a miscalculation in Michigan specific mail merge fields.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (August 11, 2014)
- Update – Added “Agreement Amount” to the docgen merge fields
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug in the credit bureau reporting that caused an error to occur when an account had no payments.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (August 9, 2014)
- Update – Added “last payment date” filter to the search filters.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented the “Netted Amount” column in the transactions grid from showing correctly.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that caused incorrect financial calculations when pre-judgment payments, interest, and costs were all included in the judgment.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (August 6, 2014)
- Update – Added the ability to send “Creditor Name” instead of the client name to PDC4U with each processed transaction.
- Update – Added the ability to select which documents are visible in the client portal.
- Update – Added new functionality to the “Add New Claim” in the client portal to include no notation when an address or phone number is modified.
- Bug Fix – In the Bulk Account Manager, previously when a note was added, the timestamp added to the note was the timestamp of the server rather than the client’s timezone. This bug has been fixed so that now timestamps reflect the timezone of the client.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (August 1, 2014)
- Update – Added “Action Code” element to the Account Updater Tool.
- Update – Made changes to the back end processes for the Account Updater Tool to make it more efficient.
- Update – Added “Original Creditor Name” to the Credit Bureau Report under Quick Reports.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a calculation bug in “Quick Reports -> Deposit Reports”.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (July 30, 2014)
- Update – Added K1 segment to the credit bureau reporting piece.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug with the recovery reports that caused an error when the client had an apostrophe in their company name.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug with the Simplicity purchase process to avoid timeout issues to provide additional feedback to the user upon software purchase.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (July 26, 2014)
- Update – Added the ability to lock down the ability to edit custom fields by individual user. In the Custom Fields Manager you can now select [ALL] or a selection of users from the list to allow editing of custom fields.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (July 24, 2014)
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that caused incorrect per diem calculation when using global interest rates.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug in the financial reports that caused an error when a company name had special characters like a ” ‘ ” character in it.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that caused the notes in the account exporter tool to export only a portion of the notes.
- Update – Added a summary of supplemental legal information to the bottom of the Tickler Tab.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (July 16, 2014)
- Bug Fix- When processing credit card payments the option for ACH would pop up even if there was no ACH account set up. The code was modified to suppress this pop up for instances when no company ACH credentials are present.
- Update – Financial check payments may now be marked as NSF rather than just voided.
- Update – Updated the Client Trust Report 1 under Quick Reports to show NSF totals for payments that were marked NSF during the time frame of the report.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (July 14, 2014)
- Update – Made and update to include pre-judgment costs in judgment amount
- Update – Made and update to include pre-judgment fees in judgment amount
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (July 10, 2014)
- Bug Fix – updated logic in compounding interest to avoid miscalculations under rare circumstances
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (July 8, 2014)
- Bug fix – updated financial transactions so that updating or saving notes on an overridden transaction would save the override rather than remove it. Previously when a transaction was overridden and then later updated, the update would revert the overridden transaction back to its original state before the override. This issue has been resolved.
- Bug fix – fixed a bug with the transaction balance when the pre-judgment interest runs into the post-judgment amounts. The overall balance showed correctly but the balance shown next to each post-judgment transaction did not include the pre-judgment interest. This bug only affected clients that had pre-judgment interest included in the overall judgment amount.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (July 7, 2014)
- Added a “creditor” filter to the client reports
- Added an underline and a blue highlight to the “Debtor Payment ID” field in the Client Portal
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (July 2, 2014)
- Added a new “client report – simple” under reports/client reports.
- Added ability to sort client reports by client/creditor/debtor.
- Added the debtor payment id hyperlink to the client portal so clients can make payments for debtors.
- Added a confirmation dialog when processing or scheduling payments to help ensure that the collector confirms the payment and amount.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (June 30, 2014)
- Compounding Interest Updates – Several changes were made to the financial calculations in Simplicity. By default simple interest calculations are used in Simplicity, but this simple interest can be overridden by selecting one of our several compounding interest options to compound interest monthly, quarterly, or annually. By default, compounding interest will not compound based off the principal start date. In the settings->judgment screen this can be changed to compound interest off of January 1st of each year. Additionally, a tool tip has been added that explains what the compounding interest functions do.